NZABT’s services cover the full range of a breeder’s performance and pedigree recording requirements through its bureau Animalplan Recording Services. It is a licensed SIL bureau.
- NZABT’s key strengths are ensuring data integrity and delivering reports to match its breeders’ goals
- NZABT offers animal breeding advice, technical support and practical recording assistance as integral components of its basic service at no additional cost
- NZABT is experienced in managing across flock analyses for groups of breeders with common breeding goals
- NZABT can meet specialised recording and reporting requirements e.g. progeny testing, out-of-season lambing and new traits
- NZABT supports its breeders with marketing and promotional resources e.g. ram sale cards and catalogues, genetic trends and fielday displays
“Our experience makes the difference”
The New Zealand Animal Breeding Trust is the leading sheep recording service provider building on experience from developing and managing the forerunners to the current systems (NFRS, Sheeplan and Animalplan).
- Ram breeding flocks throughout the North and South Islands record with the NZABT.
Contact NZABT to join SIL:
- NZABT offers ‘new recorders’ special assistance and back data entry discounts to ensure a sound start to breeding value based selection
- Bureau transfer does not impact on your SIL data, it changes who manages it for you